Sunday, December 24, 2006

Xmas Lovin'

With no permission given whatsoever:

12:26 PM
Lala:
will do
luv u longtime
me: luv u longtime one dollar
Lala: cheap whore
for you twenty dollar
12:27 PM
me: ty
you too spensive for me
Lala: yw
someday you big spender, you afford me
12:28 PM
me: you classy lady, i make money, i come back for you
Lala: I not wait, but if you lucky, I brush my teeth that day
12:29 PM
me:
okay okay, i come back soon, dont forget me preese
Lala: i don't forget you, happy christmas wench
me: messy kwesnus, slapper

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:50 pm

    I KNEW you were going to post that! I thought of doing it too.
    luv ya slapper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Slappers anad all!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...