Thursday, September 08, 2005

One more thing...

I know its a new week, and therefore there should have been a new poll by now, but...meh. Cant be arsed at this point. Although I do have a shiny new question to put to you all, it will have to wait until I can be bothered collating the data from all ten previous polls and put together a profile of the Average Reader.

I am amused to learn, however, that none of the people who answered "My name is Julie and I lived in Brisbane" are actually Julie from Brisbane. Maybe those people know her though. Possibly through her previous connections to the Pie Underworld.

Babbling.

Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:14 pm

    Well unless you are going to rectify the general impression that indulging in kitten pie is the same thing as a indulging in a clam-burger, fish taco, or whatever other nonsensical, offensive, adolescent, food-based euphemism for chowin' down on pussy... I doubt the results will be all that accurate.

    Just a thought. But then... I'm a Canadiadian... so what do I know...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...