Thursday, September 15, 2005

Is the Universe trying to tell me something?

I'd only just finished writing a couple of emails to people about how nobody loves me and everybody hates me or, conversely, how I hate everybody. Then I trundled off to check where the past day's visitors have come from.

There's a search query that found me.

I'm number 8 on the list of an msn search for "positive attitude".

Firstly, how bloody unlikely is it that you would put those two words together and think that my blog is a reasonable place to find what you're looking for?

Secondly, is it not telling me something that I end up being NUMBER EIGHT on the list?

0 offerings of bamboo:

Post a Comment

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...