Saturday, August 20, 2005

I hope the bed bugs don't bite

Scraping smaping. Oprah needed my attention. Today, some American crap alleged "sit-com" needs my attention.

I have sent myself to bed, with supper, and I'm staying here until the bed sores set in, or tomorrow, whichever comes first.

Monkey Boy has even brought the computer into the bedroom so I can still communicate with the rest of the world without having to exhaust myself dragging my sorry ass all the way over there....into the next room.

He has also appointed himself as Monkey In Control of Panda's Gourmet Activities. Seems I cant be trusted to judge for myself how much food is an appropriate amount. I swear it didnt look like that much icecream.

5 comments:

  1. Good to see that MK is taking control and that you are resting in bed. Only get out if the bed sores really start hurting or you have the energy to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:57 am

    Awwww...loving Monkey Boy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suck up all that Oprah wisdom...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the looks of things round here the bugs seem to be holding you hostage. Tell them to at least let you post so we know you are well.

    Monkey boy is a very good boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww...loving Monkey Boy....

    ReplyDelete

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...