Monday, July 18, 2005

All In The Name Of Science

Statistics. You can tell so much from them. I'm going to build a demographic profile of my readers solely based on the results of my Weekly Poll.

This week I want to know about your musical tastes.

Its an interesting way to age people. I think we are absolutely products of the decade in which we were teenagers. Just look at the Baby Boomers....in their 50s and still not considering the consequences of their actions!

P.S. Dont forget to put yourself on the GUESTMAP!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:46 pm

    Sorry... no can do... I like them all.

    Isn't that Canadiadian of me??

    ReplyDelete

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...