Sunday, June 12, 2005

Lets do the Time Warp again

It seems to me that I am stuck in some sort of warp of the time-space continuum. I'm fairly certain that a week used to be only a week long, but this week has lasted about a month.

It was like when I went to that lovely English sea-side town of Morecambe. Spent a month there one weekend.

I'm already starting to get antsy about testing, but in reality, there probably hasnt even been any implantation yet. If there will be any, that is. I'm definately not feeling hopeful. What a change.

Although, it did occur to me this morning about what the bloody problem could be.

If you look at my overall health, I have: asthma, allergies, chronic fatigue syndrome, endometriosis and polycystic ovaries.

What do all these things have in common? A buggered immune system.

What can cause miscarriage? A buggered immune system.

What can cause infertility? Sing along with me kids...

Why havent I been tested for immunological factors in all the battery of tests I've had to go through so far?

This and other questions will be lobbed at my gynie next time I see him.

0 offerings of bamboo:

Post a Comment

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...