Saturday, June 25, 2005

Chicken Kitty...or Chickitty

Being the Leo and Rooster and Number 1 that I am, I like attention.

I do not like it when I don't get any.

If there really are only 8 people out there reading this, I shall fall into a deep deep depression and never recover. Do you want that on your hands?

Well?? Do you??

Of course not.

So PUT YOURSELF ON MY GUEST MAP!

Slurry - I know you're reading this so put yourself on the map ya MOLE!

News just in:

With the advent of modern technology (and hours of me dicking around on the 'puter) you can now SIGN MY GUESTBOOK!

1 comment:

  1. 8 will soon turn to 18 and so on and so on... The more you write the more they read.

    Already placed a pin.

    (they really need an edit function here)

    I vote for Chickitty.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...