Monday, June 27, 2005

Can I take a break from life please?

There's a whole lot of stuff in my head right now which I seem to have a lot of trouble getting out, possibly because there is a whole lot of other stuff in my head thanks to the Bronchitis, which has now turned into an ear infection.

Actually, I think I'm overwhelmed with everything that is happening. I'm now in the position of having to parent my parents, one of whom has no idea why he needs parenting and the other who will live in denial about needing any help until she has no idea why she needs parenting. I think it would have been nice to get some parenting practice in on my own kids first. Somehow I dont think that raising the kitties gives me much advice on how to deal with recalcitrant olds.

Having to think about looking after my folks, deal with a new infertility regime which at this stage is completely unknown, deal with me being sick, deal with the Monkey being sick (thanks to me), deal with having absolutely no money until our superannuation funds pay out, deal with having to go to Dirt School whilst being sick and exhausted and worried and stressed...its all too much.

Monkey Boy wants a rock to crawl under for a while. I'd be happy with a doona and some macaroni cheese and Dr Phil (on the teev, not under the doona with me.)

0 offerings of bamboo:

Post a Comment

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...