Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Yay. Surgery. Woohoo.

Well, we had a super-long appointment at the gyno yesterday, and reached the following conclusions:

Monkey Boy's SA is actually fine, because although his percentages were a little low for the morphology and motility, his total numbers of high quality sperm is actually 99.7 million, and they like it to be above 20million. So where he's low on percentages he makes up for in sheer numbers.

I had an u/s which showed no cysts and a "lovely" uterus (not unremarkable anymore!) but since the bleeding is different this cycle and I'm still getting more/different pain than usual I have been put on the waiting list for a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy, which should come up within 3 months. I also had a BT for HCG this morning just to make sure that I dont have an ectopic pregnancy, and that was a big fat negatori, which, considering the bleeding and pain, is a good thing.

In the meantime, I have to take a 1 cycle break from the Clomid since my cycle went weird, and then go back on it until the lap comes up. We'll make decisions on whats next when we have the results of the surgery.

I'm not really sure how I feel about all this. I'm relieved that the SA results are okay. At least we only have to focus on me as the problem now.

Ugh. I always was the problem child!

Just gotta wait for a natural O to occur now and get down to some serious shagging.

0 offerings of bamboo:

Post a Comment

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...