Monday, May 30, 2005

Battery-powered chooks

Lesson learned this weekend - stay away from battery chicken!

Not only did it produce 100% ferns on the Maybe Baby the next day (CD5!) but it also made me very weepy the next day. Goddam oestrogenic chooks.

CD8 and I'm still getting weirdo pains around my ovaries (now referred to as my OWvaries) so Monkey Boy has had to "ready the pipes" on his own. Hehehe TMI I know!

I'm going to give the Robitussin cough mixture a go this month, and hopefully that coupled with no Clomid will make my CM nice and welcoming. On the meds its been more like the cervical bouncer - "Not with THAT tail you dont!"

Hmmm...I think I'd like an Easter baby.....

0 offerings of bamboo:

Post a Comment

Comments make blogging a conversation, rather than mere self-indulgent navel-gazing. Look at that big empty space down there...just waiting for your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...